This week, autumn ushers in and that calls for a little more heat. Don’t you agree? Our Not Just BBQ team made these Jalapeño peppers stuffed with cream cheese, herbs and some nice bacon around them. We promise you, they pop right off your plate. So make lots of them.
TAG #notjustbbq in your social media. Then we will share it with our fans. And don’t forget to check out AND subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also find us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
YOU CAN’T GO WRONG. BE THE MASTER.
- Lots of green or red peppers
- Grated cheese
- Bacon slices
- Not Just BBQ Louisiana Cajun rub
- Not Just BBQ Chipotle Chilli rub
- Not Just BBQ Black Pepper
- Not Just BBQ Salt
- Kamado or #weber barbecue
- Coals, Not Just BBQ Firestarters, etc. for preparing your BBQ
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Barbecue tong
- Bowl for mixing the filling
Quick recipe steps:
1. Prepare your barbecue with lid, for indirect heat. Minimum temperature 110 degrees C. The firestarters can help you with your fire.
2. Cut the chillies in half and remove the seeds and seeds.
3. Mix the cream cheese with the grated cheese and Louisiana Cajun rub seasoning. These are spicy sweet.
4. Stuff each half pepper with a generous teaspoon of the cheese mix.
5. Cut the breakfast bacon in half and wrap half a slice around the stuffed pepper.
6. Sprinkle Chipotle Chilli rub over the bacon. Be careful because this is quite spicy.
7. Cook the peppers for about 15 minutes until the bacon is golden brown, the cheese melted and the jalapeño peppers slightly softened.
8. Coat the peppers with a little barbecue sauce for the last few minutes. Let them cool slightly before serving.
You can’t go wrong, be the master!