Question: caveman or grill? Sometimes we feel primal and think of the tomahawk we love to throw on the barbecue. So the question to you: do you barbecue your Tomahawk on the grill or caveman style? Watch this video and try your own caveman barbecue experience.
Our NOT JUST BBQ men go for Caveman Coffee this time
BBQ recipe, how to barbecue caveman style:
1. Cut coarse fat from the meat and score the fat edge down to the meat and wrap the bone with aluminum foil.
2. Marinate with the Coffee Rub and let it soak for as long as you wish
3. Light the charcoal and bring to a high heat of about 220 degrees until the flames are gone.
4. Now lay the Tomahawk flat on the coals and keep it there for about 3-4 minutes (depending on the thickness).
5. Turn the meat and repeat.
6. Meanwhile, measure the core temperature, bring it to 54 degrees Celsius for mediumrare.
7. Let the meat rest for about 5 minutes and enjoy!
> More about our coffee rub: https://notjustbbq.nl/…/her…/rubs-en/coffee-rub-140-g-2/
YOU CAN’T GO WRONG. BE THE MASTER.