Sometimes you shouldn’t deviate from normal and go for a nice old-fashioned steak. Then again a Black Angus nice piece of meat, that is. Deliciously flavored with the coffee rub for an intensely smoky, yet slightly sweet taste. Paired with buttery sweet corn and a potato salad.
Want to try our herbs? Tag #notjustbbq so we can share your message among our Not Just BBQ barbecue fans.
Curious about the coffee rub? Check it out here: https://notjustbbq.nl/…/herbs-en……
Our pizza stone is from Monolith, but Weber, Napoleon or The Basterd also have these in their range.
- Not Just BBQ Coffee Rub
- Not Just BBQ Black Pepper Grinder
- Not Just BBQ Sea Salt Grinder
- Black Angus steak
- Corn on the cob
- Red onion, garlic, egg, pickle, chives, mayonnaise to taste
- Barbecue with pizza stone
- Large and smaller bowl
- Meat tongs
- Aluminium foil
- Cutting board garlic press
Methode Black Angus recipe
1. Remove your steak from the fridge and coat it with the coffee rub. Let it sit for a while to allow the flavors to infuse into the meat.
2. Take some aluminum foil and wrap the corn cobs in it. Add some butter and loosely roll up the aluminum foil.
3. Boil the potatoes in a pan. Cut the other supplies as they cook. When the potatoes are cooked, cut them into pieces and add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Make sure the barbecue is at temperature before you put the steak on it. Grill indirectly to start with. Use the core thermometer to keep track of the temperature until it reaches 45 degrees. Grill the steak immediately until a core temperature of 55 degrees is reached.
5. Remove the steak and corn on the cob from the grill and enjoy!