NEW YEAR BBQ TIP | BBQ winter nieuwjaar S’more dip, warning this is soooooo tasty, easy and will warm you up well at New Year’s Eve. Our barbecue team couldn’t resist and kept dipping! So get those Big BBQ Marshmallows! As a present in a giftpack or in XL bags. It’s a perfect dessert after your barbecue session, so use your barbecue while it still has heat without having to fire it up again. Because this S’mores dip is ready in 15 minutes.
Here’s how to make S’mores dip.
Are you going to prepare this dish? Let us know how the end result was!
TAG #notjustbbq in your social media. Then we will share it with all barbecue fans. And don’t forget to watch AND subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also find us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
YOU CAN’T GO WRONG. BE THE MASTER.
- Not Just BBQ XXL bag BBQ marshmallow
- Not Just BBQ giftpack in a tube BBQ marshmallow
- dip biscuits of your choice, such as Oreos or chocolate sticks
- Kamado barbecue (we loved the Monolith Junior)
- Cast iron frying pan
>> Watch our step-by-step how-to video recipe <<
Easy recipe steps:
1. Our barbecue still had heat, about 220 degrees Celcius.
2. Prepare your kamado for indirect heat.
3. Spread the marshmallows over the pan, setting them upright for a nice effect. The pan may be shallow, but be careful because the marshmallows will grow!
4. Place the pan on the grill and close the lid. Stay with it as it can fry quickly.
5. As soon as you reach the right melt, remove the pan from the grill, serve immediately with the dip biscuits.
Happy new year! You can’t go wrong, be the master!