4 corns, husks and silk removed
100g unsalted butter
Splash of olive oil
1k skinned potatoes, cut in wedges
aluminum foil and tray
4 Rib-eye steaks
- Add a tablespoon of Not Just BBQ Herb Butter Mix to 100 grams of unsalted butter and stir well. Place 1 tablespoon herb butter, salt and pepper on each piece of corn.
- Wrap each corn tightly in aluminum foil and place on the prepared grill for approx. 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add a splash of olive oil to an aluminium tray and put it on a hot grill and let the potatoes roast for 20-30 minutes, untill golden brown.
- Sprinkle the Rib-eye steaks with Not Just BBQ Texan Steakhouse Rub seasoning. Put them on the grill for 7-9 minutes, for a medium rare steak.
- Shake the Not Just BBQ Spicy Chip seasoning over the potatoes while they’re still hot. Serve with the Not Just BBQ Chili Garlic sauce.