Pulled Chicken Nachos from the BBQ
300-400g chicken fi llet
1 red onion
160g kidney beans
200g grated cheese
125g sour cream
jalapeno peppers and
guacamole to taste
- Sprinkle the Louisiana Cajun Rub generously over the chicken fi llet.
- Place the chicken fi llets on a hot grill untill they’re cooked for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Pull the chicken with two forks apart into pulled chicken and marinate in the Sweet & Spicy BBQ Marinade.
- Put the tortilla chips in a single layer onto the aluminum dish and top with the red onion, corn, kidney beans, the marinated pulled chicken and fi nally the cheese.
- Make two layers like this and let the cheese melt on the BBQ for 10 minutes.
- Serve the nachos with sour cream, jalapeno peppers and guacamole and enjoy!